Rubber Camouflage bases are thick to medium viscosity and different pigmentation gel with synthetic rubber compound. Requires use of an acid-free primer! Rubber Base Camouflage can be used as a more natural, thin coating under coloured French manicure. Also can be used as a levelling layer covering the nail bed as well, as the last step coating for all nail systems. This product is suitable as final stage of application, replacing Sphynx Lac colour gel polish after the classic manicure procedure.
- Easy to apply
- Perfectly holds its shape when aligning the nail plate
- Protects and strengthens nails
- Applied in 1 or 2 layers, depending on the situation
- Not solid material
- Not suitable for modelling on forms
- Prepare the nail as in usual way
- Polish the surface of the nail with a rough buff
- Apply a thin layer of dehydrator to nails.
- Apply a thin layer of ultrabond (primer) to nails.
- Apply liquid base coat
- Depending on the technique in which you will be working - apply a thin or medium layer of Rubber Base Camouflage.
- Cure in a UV lamp for 2 minutes or 30 seconds to 1 min in LED/CCFL lamp, depending on the power of your lamp.
- Continue your manicure design..
UV lamp 2min
LED/CCFL lamp from 30 seconds to 1 min, depending on the power of your lamp.
- Use an e-file device and appropriate bit to remove the camouflage gel base.
- Use a 150/180 grit file to remove the camouflage base from the nail surface.
Sticky layer - no
Consistency - thick to medium
Color - Beige with shimmer
Volume - 15ml
* Please note that the color of the SPHYNX Lac Rubber Base coats indicated on our website may differ from the real color due to the individual settings of your computer monitor.