We found the real escape from the cracks and chips!
RUBBER BIO "ESTETIK" BASE COAT is perfect for repairing natural nails. Mixing the rubber base with acrylic powder, you can camouflage a crack or restore a chip on the free edge. Thanks to this unique composition, the nail will become elastic and durable. This will preserve the length and shape of the natural nail, and in the end let your nails grow. Rubber Base Camouflage can be used as a more natural, thin coating. Requires use of an acid-free primer!
- Easy to apply
- Protects and strengthens nails
- Applied in 1 or 2 layers, depending on the situation
- Suitable for any gel system
- Not solid material
- Not suitable for modelling on forms
- Prepare the nail as in usual way
- Polish the surface of the nail with a rough buff
- Apply a thin layer of dehydrator to nails
- Apply a thin layer of ultrabond (primer) to nails
- Depending on the technique in which you will be working - apply a thin or medium layer of "ESTETIK" base coat
- Cure in a UV lamp for 2 minutes or 30 seconds to 1 min in LED/CCFL lamp, depending on the power of your lamp
- Continue your manicure design
UV lamp 2min
LED/CCFL lamp from 30 seconds to 1 min, depending on the power of your lamp.
- Use an e-file device and appropriate bit to remove "ESTETIK" base coat.
- Use a 150/180 grit file to remove the base coat from the nail surface.
- It is also possible to soak in a special agent with an acetone content of at least 94%.
Attention: soaking (of any kind of coating) in such liquids with a high level of acetone is recommended only for beginner masters who do not yet have sufficient experience and knowledge of working with a manicure device and professional cutters!
Sticky layer - yes
Consistency - medium
Color - Transparent
Volume - 10ml