NAIL STRENGTHENER base coat recommended for weak and fragile natural nails strengthening. This base coat can be applied as first layer for classic manicure, as well durable foundation for modelling gels. This base coat aligns the nail and add thickness to brittle nails, thus adjusts the shape of natural nail and making the shape of the nail have a more natural look.
- Easy to apply
- Protects and strengthens nails
- Applied in 1 or 2 layers, depending on the situation
- Suitable for any gel system
- Not solid material
- Not suitable for modelling on forms
- Prepare the nail as in usual way
- Polish the surface of the nail with a rough buff
- Apply a thin layer of dehydrator to nails.
- Apply a thin layer of ultrabond (primer) to nails.
- Apply one layer of Nail Strengthener base coat.
- Cure in a UV lamp for 2 minutes or 30 seconds to 1 min in LED/CCFL lamp, depending on the power of your lamp.
- Continue your manicure design.
UV lamp 2min
LED/CCFL lamp from 30 seconds to 1 min, depending on the power of your lamp.
- Use an e-file device and appropriate bit to remove Nail Strengthener base coat.
- Use a 150/180 grit file to remove the base coat from the nail surface.
- It is also possible to soak in a special agent with an acetone content of at least 94%.
Attention: soaking (of any kind of coating) in such liquids with a high level of acetone is recommended only for beginner masters who do not yet have sufficient experience and knowledge of working with a manicure device and professional cutters!
Sticky layer - yes
Consistency - medium to thick
Color - Transparent
Volume - 10ml