Korsolex® plus, Instrument disinfectant
Korsolex plus has excellent material compatibility and is suitable for cleaning and disinfection of thermolabile and thermostable instruments, as well as flexible endoscopes, either manually or in an ultrasonic bath. Korsolex plus instrument disinfectant is an alternative to preparations containing aldehyde in many settings. A particular feature of Korsolex plus instrument disinfectant is its excellent cleaning performance and simultaneous wide spectrum of activity as a disinfectant. This means that, even on dirty surfaces, no additional detergents are needed.
- Special cleaning performance
- High material compatibility
- Pleasant fragrance
- Suitable for ultrasonic cleaning and disinfection
- Standing time: 7 days
- Spectrum of activity: bactericide, yeasticide, virucide (including HBV, HIV, HCV), papovavirus, rotavirus
- Equally effective against antibiotic-resistant bacteria and helicobacter pylori in concentrations in accordance with VAH (German Association for Applied Hygiene) guidelines
- High material compatibility with a variety of materials, such as glass, ceramic, stainless steel, non-ferrous metals, aluminium, hard rubber and hard plastic, rubber (including latex and silicone) and plastics (including polycarbonate and Plexiglas)
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information prior to use.