Korsolex drill bath
Korsolex drill bath is a ready-to-use solution for cleaning and disinfection of rotary instruments in dentistry and foot care. The disinfectant solution is noted above all for its broad range of usages, short immersion times, and long stability times of the prepared solution.
You can use Korsolex drill bath in an ultrasound bath as well as a burr bath
- Ready-to-use disinfecting solution
- For cleaning and disinfection of rotary instruments
- High alcohol content, contains alcohol
- Broad range of usages
- Pleasant fragrance
- Also suitable for use in ultrasound baths and burr baths
- Very good material compatibility (for rigid and rotary instruments made of carbide, steel and diamond)
- Not suitable for instruments made of aluminium, ceramic abrasives or materials that are not resistant to alkali.
- Life of the used working solution: 5 days
- pH for the concentrate: approximately 13-14
Spectrum of activity
- Limited virucide (including HBV, HIV, HCV)
Korsolex drill bath can be used for cleaning and disinfection of rotary instruments, drills, mills, such as steel and diamond drills, root canal instruments, elastic polishing as well as work stands (brass, nickel-coated).
Korsolex drill bath is available in a 2 litre bottle.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information prior to use.